This summer season brings a new pace, a unique schedule. And we pack it full as though we have months of this warmer weather (which just isn't the case in this midwest, lake-effect, 19-months of wintery wonder region) to go, do and experience everything we've waited out the snow to do. It goes way too fast, so we tend to move at a similar pace, trying fiercely to not miss a moment.
And yet, in this pace, there really is some space. We schedule long weekends, week-long vacations, and evenings on the water. We somehow manage to slow down inside our summer schedule.
Perhaps it's an ideal time to...
- REnew our perspective on the privilege of parenting.
- REfresh our relationships and appreciate the joy of friends who share life with us.
- REspond with the purpose God created inside us, so we can encourage and serve someone else.
- REunite with our spouse, bringing new vitality to our marriage.
- REboot our very soul with rest in our Creator.
Beginning this weekend at Granger Community Church, we'll explore the Power of RE. It's time. Let's make time.
Let's leverage the space of this season to take a next step toward Christ. Let's do it together. Pick a time, pick a campus.
- Granger: Saturday, 5pm | Sunday, 9:30 and 11:30am
- Elkhart: Sunday, 9:30 and 11:30am